LFC Foundation is adding a series of new physical activity and educational content on its social media platforms this week to help engage youngsters and their families at home.
The club’s charity had to postpone all of its school and community delivery last week in response to the coronavirus outbreak and the latest government advice.
To ensure its current and potential new participants have access to fun, educational and interactive activities at home, the Foundation will be posting new content on its Twitter and Facebook accounts throughout the weeks ahead.
The easy-to-follow short videos, which are led by Foundation coaches and project leads and suitable for all ages, can be done alone or with family members in a variety of spaces - whether it be a living room, bedroom or garden.
The online content includes:
- Physical activity sessions
- Online educational lessons and workshops
- LFC quizzes, word searches, crosswords and puzzles
- #HobbyHour videos where we introduce a new hobby to take up whilst at home
- Mindfulness tips and routine
For more information on LFC Foundation, please visit its website, and pages.